Here are the Top Ten Indicators You Need a New Best Friend
- You write them a letter and address it, “Dear inmate,”
- They say,”Let’s take your car,” and they don’t intend to give it back.
- Their yearbook picture is the same as the one that hangs in the Post Office.
- They wants you to change your name to “Papa Bear”and move to a remote part of Alaska with them.
- They come over to your house to visit… your parents.
- They call you and greet you with “How’s my best friend?” and when you reply, they say, “Oh, sorry, wrong number.”
- They drive a hearse and work at a funeral home.
- They drive a hearse and don’t work at a funeral home.
- They ask you over for dinner and if you prefer roast skunk or fried kitty cat.
- They suggest “Let’s go over to your house,” but when you step outside, they lock the door behind you.